Occasionally, PDFs are created with the wrong orientation or dimensions. This can be resolved by removing any duplicate entries from the index, or creating an appropriate entry for the page size needed.
Bluebeam® Revu® 2018
When creating new PDFs, documents are created with incorrect dimensions or orientation.
- Open the Bluebeam Administrator.
In Windows 10 and 8.1, click or press Start and type Bluebeam Administrator.
Go to Revu > Administrator in Revu.
- Click the Printer tab.
- Click the Manage Pages button in the Printer section. The Printer Page Manager window appears.
- Delete any page sizes defined as “Unknown” or that have identical or reversed dimensions to the default page sizes (i.e., ANSI, BIND, ISO, Letter, Legal, etc.).
- Select the duplicate name in the list and click the Delete button to remove it.
- Click OK when finished.
In the event that a desired page size does not exist, a new one can be created.
- In the Printer Page Manager window, click the Add button to create a new page size.
- Type the Form Name and Paper Size, select the Units and click OK.
- Click OK again to close the Printer Page Manager dialog.
- Click the Apply button when finished.
If the AutoCAD plugin is enabled, rebuild the AutoCAD Page Sizes after changing or adding page sizes.
- Close AutoCAD, if it’s open.
- Click the AutoCAD Page Sizes tab.
- Click the Clear and then Rebuild buttons to rebuild the AutoCAD page sizes.
- Click OK once the list has been updated.
PDF files should now be created with the correct page size and orientation.