Learn how to update to the latest version of Revu.
How do I update Revu?
The quickest and easiest way is to update within Revu. Revu will verify the build and version you have installed and display a link to the correct update file.
- Open Revu.
- Go to Help > Check for Updates
- Click on the Update to 2018.x button.
- A dialog box appears asking where to download the update file. Choose a convenient location and click OK.
- In the Windows File Explorer, navigate to the location you chose and double-click the update file.
- Follow the instructions to install the update.
Can I directly download the update file?
Yes, you have the option of directly downloading the files, but we encourage you to update using Check for Updates within Revu to ensure that it matches your version. To manually choose your update file, visit our Downloads & Updates page.
How do I install Revu for the first time?
If you’re installing Revu for the first time, download the full installation of Revu 2018. If you’re deploying Revu to multiple computers, see the Enterprise Deployment page for additional information and links to the enterprise updates.