Technical Services Overview
The Bluebeam Technical Services team is here to provide best-in-class technical support for everyone from small business to enterprise users.
We offer extensive online documentation, including free help manuals, FAQs and training materials. Should you not find the answer you are looking for, contact support and we will do our best to assist you.
If you have active Maintenance on your Revu license(s), you will receive free version upgrades and access to our experienced technical support staff via phone.
- 8:00am-8:00pm (ET) in English (M-F)
- 8:00am-5:00pm (GMT +1) in English and Swedish (M-F)
Bluebeam offers three levels of technical support, with the greatest depth of support given for our newest products.
Product Support Tiers
- Core Support – Regular bug fixes, service pack updates, hotfixes, and access to thorough technical support.
*Latest version (Revu 2017.x, Mac 1.x, iPad 3.x, Studio, Studio Enterprise 3.1, Studio Prime)
- Extended Support – Critical security fixes and access to thorough technical support.
*Previous two versions (Revu 2016, Revu 2015)
- Limited Support – Answers to basic workflow and feature questions.
*Most older versions (Revu 12, Revu 11, Revu 10, etc.) on supported operating systems.
Technical support via phone is only an option for those with active Maintenance.