Revu Mac Extensions
We understand there is more than one way to work.
Revu breaks new ground with Tool Chest, a revolutionary technology that keeps track of all your markups as you create them. It doesn’t stop there, though – any markup you create can be dragged into your own custom tool set for reuse. Customize stamps in Revu. Your options are endless.
The flexibility of our markup tools allow for the creation of fully customizable symbols to be saved in the Tool Chest as your very own tool set. Here, your saved symbols are at your fingertips to use and reuse. Browse our selection, or create your own.
Bluebeam makes your PDF editing as easy as drag-and-drop. Choose from our library of pre-made tool sets to fit your workflow needs.
- Click on the tool set and save it to the Downloads folder.
- Click on the tool set .btx file in the Downloads folder to import it into Revu Mac.
Bluebeam creates a variety of architectural and engineering stamps to meet the needs of our customers.
- Click the Stamp you want to download and save it to the Downloads folder. Close the PDF if it opens in Revu.
- Launch Revu, click Markup > Stamp > Import Stamp, go to the Downloads folder, select the stamp and click Open.
- The next time you select the Stamp tool, this Stamp will appear in the list.