Learn how to assign another user full control over a Studio Project.
Revu for Mac® 2.0
Granting full control of studio projects
You can assign another user full control over a Studio Project by editing its permissions from Project Settings. For this process, the other user needs to have signed into the Project with their Studio account at least once. If they don’t have a Studio account, they can easily create one.
- From the Studio panel, open the Project and click Preferences .
- From the User Access tab, select or add the user.
- Go to the Folder Permissions tab and select the user’s email from the Users/Groups list.
- Under Permissions, expand the Full Control dropdown and select Allow.
- Click Apply and OK to close the dialog.
The user now has full control over User Access, Permissions and Folder Permissions for that Project.