How to assign full control and permissions over a Studio Project.
Bluebeam® Revu® 2018
Assigning full control of a Project
You can reassign ownership of a Studio Project by editing its permissions from Project Settings. For this process, the new Project owner needs a Bluebeam Studio account, and have signed into the Project at least once.
- Sign into the Project and click Project Settings .
- Go to the Permissions tab and select the user’s email address from the User/Groups list on the left.
- If the user is not in the project, click the Plus sign on the left and select the desired user from the Add Users/Groups dialog box, and click OK.
- In the Applied/Permissions window, select Full Control > Allow.
- Click Apply and OK to close the dialog box.
The user now has complete control over the User Access, Permissions and Folder Permissions tabs. Because the host still owns the Project and all Groups they’ve created, users with Full Control cannot block or remove the host from the Project, or edit the host’s Groups (i.e. add or remove users from Groups).