This article applies to:
- Revu 21 & below
With Revu 21, you must have a Core or Complete plan to turn on the Bluebeam plugin. For Revu 20 & below, you must have a license that is CAD or eXtreme edition.
The Page Setup in the plugin for AutoCAD lets you create custom page setups you can choose and reuse, so you can quickly create standardized PDFs. First, create a custom Page Setup settings file:
- In AutoCAD, select Change Settings in the Output tab.
- Select the Page Setup tab.
- Select the Manage button.
- Select Add, enter a name for the new page set, and select OK twice to return to the Page Setup tab.
- Select the new name in the Page Setup list.
- Define all the settings including the Plot style table. You may need to make a new Plot style table that defines all the colors as black if you want to create a black and white PDF.
- Select OK to save the new Page Setup.
Second, create a batch with the Bluebeam AutoCAD plugin.
- Select Batch PDF in the Output tab.
- Select New Batch.
- Select Add Files.
- Select the files that you want to add to the batch list, and select Open.
- In the Layout list, select whether you want all tabs or only the current tab to be printed to PDF.
- In the Page Setup list, select the custom Page setup that you created.
- You can perform one of the following actions:
- Select One Output file and enter the file name to create a single PDF from all selected drawings.
- Select One Output file per Document to create a PDF for each selected drawing.
- Select Set Folder, and choose the folder where the files will be created.
- Select OK.
- Select Batch Convert to start the batch conversion.
Integrations & Plugins
How can I use the Bluebeam plugin for AutoCAD to create PDFs with the same settings for page size, scale, plot style and other page settings? The Page Setup tab in the plugin for AutoCAD lets you create and save custom “global” page setups that can be selected and reused so you can quickly create standardized PDF files. First, create a custom Page Setup settings file.