This article applies to:
- Revu 21 & below
The Page Setup in the plugin for AutoCAD lets you create custom page setups you can choose and reuse, so you can quickly create standardized PDFs. First, create a custom Page Setup settings file:
- In AutoCAD, select Change Settings in the Output tab.
- Select the Page Setup tab.
- Select the Manage button.
- Select Add, enter a name for the new page set, and select OK twice to return to the Page Setup tab.
- Select the new name in the Page Setup list.
- Define all the settings including the Plot style table. You may need to make a new Plot style table that defines all the colors as black if you want to create a black and white PDF.
- Select OK to save the new Page Setup.
Second, create a batch with the Bluebeam AutoCAD plugin.
- Select Batch PDF in the Output tab.
- Select New Batch.
- Select Add Files.
- Select the files that you want to add to the batch list, and select Open.
- In the Layout list, select whether you want all tabs or only the current tab to be printed to PDF.
- In the Page Setup list, select the custom Page setup that you created.
- You can perform one of the following actions:
- Select One Output file and enter the file name to create a single PDF from all selected drawings.
- Select One Output file per Document to create a PDF for each selected drawing.
- Select Set Folder, and choose the folder where the files will be created.
- Select OK.
- Select Batch Convert to start the batch conversion.
Integrations & Plugins