This article applies to:
- All versions of Revu
How can I use the Bluebeam plugin for AutoCAD to create PDFs with the same settings for page size, scale, plot style and other page settings?
The Page Setup tab in the plugin for AutoCAD lets you create and save custom “global” page setups that can be selected and reused so you can quickly create standardized PDF files.First, create a custom Page Setup settings file.
- Click the Change Settings button in the Output tab in the AutoCAD ribbon.
- Click the Page Set tab when the Bluebeam Conversion Settings window displays.
- Click the Manage button.
- Click Add in the Page Setup Management window, type a name for the new page set, and click OK two times to return to the Page Setup tab.
- Select the new name in the Page Setup list.
- Define all of the settings including the Plot style table. You may need to make a new Plot style table that defines all the colors as black if you want create a black and white PDF.
- Click OK to save the new Page Setup.
Second, create a batch with the Bluebeam AutoCAD plugin.
- Click Batch PDF on the Bluebeam section of the ribbon.
- Click New Batch when the Batch Startup window displays.
- Click Add Files when the New Batch window displays.
- Select the files that you want to add to the batch list and click Open.
- In the Layout list, select whether you want all tabs or only the current tab to be printed to PDF.
- In the Page Setup list, select the custom Page setup that was just created.
- Select One Output file and type the file name to create a single PDF from all of the selected drawings- or -Click One Output file per Document to create a PDF file for each selected drawing.
- Click Set Folder and select the folder where the files will be created.
- Click OK and the Bluebeam Batch window will display.
- Click the Batch Convert button to start the batch conversion, or click Batch Convert from the Run menu.
Revu 2017 & Below
Integrations & Plugins