This article applies to:
- Bluebeam Cloud – Web
- Bluebeam Cloud – iOS
If you have the Admin permission level for a project in Bluebeam Cloud, you can create and manage groups in Bluebeam Cloud to help you:
- Organize your team by company, team, or department
- Save time by grouping users during the ‘Invite’ step as you add team members to the project
- Easily assign Punch items to groups instead of individual project participants
- Track Punch items by groups using the ‘Assignee’ filter
Add existing users to groups
You can add existing members of your project to a group one at a time or in bulk. To add existing users to a group:
- Select Team from the top right corner.
- Select the check box for all individuals you’d like to add to the group.
- In the menu that appears, select Edit.
- Select + in the Edit panel and choose the group you’d like to add the user(s) to.
- If the group hasn’t been created yet:
- Select Create New Group,
- Type the name for the new group,
- Choose the group’s permission level.
- Select Create. Each group is required to have a unique name within a project.
- Select Save.
The group(s) a member belongs to appears in the Group column of the Team page.
Add invitees to groups
You can save time by assigning users to groups during the invite process. To add users to a group when inviting them:
- Select Invite User on the Team page.
- Enter their email and select the permission level for the user.
- Select the No Groups Assigned dropdown and select all groups that you’d like the user to belong to, or select Create New Group to make a new one for them.
Assign Punch items to groups
Rather than assigning Punch items to individual users, you can assign Punch items to a group:
- In the Punch sidebar, select the row of a Punch item. The item’s punch pane appears.
- Select + in the Assignees box, then select the Groups tab.
- Choose the groups you’d like to assign the item to, or type the group name in the search bar.
- Select the check boxes for each desired group.
- Select Save.
Groups that have been assigned to punch items will appear in the Assignees column, and the Filter option allows users to filter items by their assigned groups.