Bluebeam has stopped support and all future development of Bluebeam Q. We are no longer selling new licenses or maintenance renewals for Bluebeam Q. The official End of Life date is March 1st, 2020.
- You can continue using your current Bluebeam Q license, but no further support will be provided after March 1st, 2020.
After the official EOL date, Bluebeam Q licenses are no longer fully effective, meaning they can’t be transferred, downgraded, or re-registered.
- Microsoft has ended its support for Windows Server 2008, the only server that currently supports Bluebeam Q. Support for Windows Server 2008 ended on January 14, 2020. Users running the server will still be able to use Bluebeam Q but will receive no additional updates or support for the server.
- To help with any issues, all documentation related to Bluebeam Q will remain available on our Support site.
More EOL information
- To see a list of all EOL products, go to Bluebeam End of Life (EOL) Support.
- To learn more about our EOL program, see our EOL FAQ.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us.