Your Studio display name is the name that appears next to your activity in Projects and Sessions. Both Projects and Sessions are set to the same display name by default but can be changed independently of each other. Changes to your Studio display name are reflected in the Attendees list, Markups List, and Sessions chat (as shown below).
If you are instead looking to change your BBID (Studio login credentials), see Changing the email address for your Studio account (BBID).
To change your Studio Projects display name:
- Open Revu. Go to Revu > Preferences.
- From the sidebar, select General and then Options.
- Under User, enter your desired display name.
- Click OK.
To change your Studio Sessions display name:
- Go to Studio.bluebeam and log in using your BBID (Studio login credentials).
- Click My Profile on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Under the User Data tab, you’ll see the Default Name box populated with your current display name.
- Click inside the text box and enter your desired display name.
- Click Update profile.
Your new display name(s) will now be reflected in new Projects and Sessions going forward. However, changes to your Studio display name will not be reflected in current or previous Projects and Sessions.
Revu 2017 & Below