This article applies to:
- Revu 2017 and older
You’ve opened a Studio Project document in Revu 2017.x without checking it out. However, Revu freezes when you eventually try to check out the file while it’s still open.
This is the result of an incompatibility between Revu 2017 and version 4.7.2 of the Microsoft® .Net Framework.
If your Revu 2017.x installation is affected by this issue we recommend the following solutions:
Checkout the file before opening it:
- Open Revu and log into the Studio Project.
- Locate the file you want to checkout.
- Right-click on it, and select Checkout.
- Open the file.
Enable Checkout on Open in Studio Preferences:
- Open Revu and press (Ctrl+K), or go to Settings > Preferences.
- Select Studio in the left pane of the Revu Preferences dialog.
- Click the Checkout on Open checkbox in the main section of the dialog.
- Click OK.
From now on, all Studio Project files are automatically checked out whenever they’re opened on your computer.
Revu 2017 & Below