How to create a Studio account using Revu for Mac.
Bluebeam® Revu® for Mac® 2.0
Create a new Studio account by following the steps below:
- Open the Studio panel, located left of the Revu window.
- Click the Studio drop-down menu, then select Sign in .
- Click Create one at the bottom of the Sign-In window.
- Enter the following information:
- The email address you want to use as your Studio username. Studio Session and Project invitations, notifications and alerts will be emailed there.
- Your display name, which will be associated with all edits and markups you do while in Studio.
The password you want to use for your account.Your password must be between 8 and 32 characters long, with at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character (!@#$, etc).
- Fill the checkbox to agree to Bluebeam’s terms and conditions.
- Click Create Account.
You will receive a “Welcome to Bluebeam Studio” email containing a link for validating your new account. Accounts not validated within seven days of creation will be disabled.