Other versions of this article:
A fatal error message appears when launching Revu and the program doesn’t open.
This fatal error can occur for a variety of reasons. To help determine the cause, follow these steps to submit your log files to Bluebeam and create a support case:
- Open File Explorer (Win+E).
- In the address bar, paste C:\Users\<your username here>\AppData\Local\Bluebeam\Revu\2019\Logs and replace the username.
If you don’t see the logs folder, the AppData folder may be hidden. For instructions on how to display hidden files, please see this article.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all Revu logs.
- Right-click and select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder. This creates a .zip folder with your Revu logs.
- Manually attach the Logs.zip file to an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the email body, include as much information as possible about the issue along with your contact information, then click Send.
This sends the email to Bluebeam Technical Support, and creates a support case.
Does a “Fatal Error” message appear when you try to open Revu? Learn why this happens and follow our step-by-step solution here.