Define separate units of measurement for area and volume
You can set independent units of measurement for area and volume. To define separate units of measurement:
- Open the Measurements panel (Option-U).
- On the PDF, click on the measurement markup you want to set an independent unit for.
- On the toolbar, click the Units dropdown. Selections for Area and Volume will appear.
- Select a unit of measurement for Area or Volume. The units will be automatically reflected for the selected markup.
Set as Default
Set as Default allows your Area or Volume measurements to always display your independent units. To enable this:
- After applying independent units to a markup, secondary-click the markup.
- Click Set as Default.