To create a Studio account:
- Open the Studio (Alt+C) panel.
- Click the Studio dropdown button, then click Sign in .
- Go to Create Account at the top right.
- Enter the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- A display name to be associated with all of the edits and markups you do while working in Studio.
- The email address you want to use as your Bluebeam Studio username. Studio Session and Project invitations, notifications and alerts will be emailed to this address.
The password you want to use for your account.Your password must be 8 – 32 characters long, include an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, one number and one special character (!@#$, etc.).
- Click Create Account.
You’ll receive a “Welcome to Bluebeam Studio” email containing a link for validating your new account. If the account isn’t validated within seven (7) days, it will be disabled.