How to create a Studio account.
Bluebeam® Revu® 2018
You can create your new Studio account by following the steps listed below:
- Open the Studio (Alt+C) panel.
- Click the Studio dropdown button, then click Sign in….
- Click Create one at the bottom of the login screen.
- When the Create An Account window appears, enter the following information:
- The email address you want to use as your Bluebeam Studio username. Studio Session and Project invitations, notifications and alerts will be emailed to this address.
- Your display name, which will be associated with all of the edits and markups you do while working in Studio.
The password you want to use for your account.Your password needs to be between 8 and 32 characters long, with at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character (!@#$, etc).
- Fill the checkbox to agree to Bluebeam’s terms and conditions.
- Click OK.
You’ll receive a “Welcome to Bluebeam Studio” email containing a link for validating your new account. If the account isn’t validated within seven days, it will be disabled.