After you purchased the software, you should’ve received a License Certificate from email@example.com, which includes your serial number and product key. If you’ve lost your License Certificate, please contact License & Registration to request another copy.
- Access the Registration screen.
- Open Revu.
- From the Help menu, click Register. A Bluebeam Registration dialog appears.
- Open the Bluebeam Administrator .
- From the Tools menu, click Register. A Bluebeam Registration dialog appears.
- Complete the registration without internet.
- Enter the Serial Number and Product Key and click Register.
- Click Authorize manually, then Continue.
- Copy down the Serial Number, Product Key and Security ID.
- From a device with Internet access, open a web browser and browse to https://activation.bluebeam.com/.
- Type your Serial Number, Product Key, Security ID and Computer Name.
- Click Get Authorization Code. Your Authorization code will display on the next page.
- Copy down the Authorization code and return to the computer where you are installing the software. Type the Authorization code into the Manual Authorization window and click Authorize.
Authorization is complete.