You are unable to log into Studio and need to reset your password.
Bluebeam® Revu® for Mac® 2.0
How to Reset Your Password
If you are unable to log into Studio with your credentials, or you simply forgot them, follow these steps to reset your password and regain access.
- Open the Studio panel (Option-C).
- Click the Sign In button.
- From the dialog box, click Forgot Password? above the password field.
- Enter the email address associated with your Studio account.
- Click the Send Reset Password Instructions button. An email will be sent to the address you entered.
- Follow the steps in the Studio email to reset your password.
If you can’t find the email, it may be in your Junk/Spam folder or it may be blocked by your email server. Make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is on the approved list of senders.