- Revu 20 eXtreme
- Revu 2019 eXtreme
- Revu 2018 eXtreme
In Revu eXtreme, custom statuses that are saved to a PDF (rather than a Profile) can be applied to multiple documents or folders using the Batch Script function. This ensures that all collaborators and stakeholders will have access to the same custom statuses even if they use a different Profile in Revu.
Add and run a new script
To successfully embed your custom statuses on multiple PDFs, you’ll need to generate a new script. When applied, this script will insert a page from the document with the saved statuses and then delete it, leaving the custom statuses behind within the selected files/folders.
- Launch Revu eXtreme.
You don’t have to open the PDF with your custom statuses to complete the batch process.
- Go to Batch > Script.
- Click the + in the bottom left corner to add a new script.
- In the Script Editor dialog box, name the script, so it’s easy to identify and apply to future files/folders.
- Select an icon for the new script.
- In the Script field, copy and paste the following command:
InsertPages(0, "c:\users\name\desktop\status template.pdf", false, false, true, false, false)PageDelete(1)
- You’ll need to replace the full file path and file name, so the script references the specific PDF with your saved custom statuses.
- Press OK.
- Back in the Script Manager dialog box, click Add and select the files/folders that need your custom statuses from the File Explorer.
- Select the new Batch Custom Statuses script you just created.
- Press Run.
Now your custom statuses will be available via the Markups List on the PDFs in which the script was run.