A finalized or deleted Session can be reactivated by the host or the administrator of your Studio Enterprise system, by following the steps listed below:
- Close Revu
- In a web browser, navigate to your Studio Portal (https://YourServerURL)
- Login with your Studio account information (email address or domainuser if mapped to Active Directory)
If you’re an administrator for your Studio Enterprise system, log in using the Administrator account.
- Click My Sessions on the left
If you’re an administrator for your Studio Enterprise system, click Sessions.
- Locate and click on the Session in the list to the right, or search for it by clicking Search and entering the Session ID in Public ID field at the top of the page.
If you’re an administrator for your Studio Enterprise system; once you’ve clicked Sessions as described in the previous step, you can either select a Session from the list or search for it by clicking Search and entering the Session ID in Public ID field at the top of the page.
- When the Session details appear, click Profile Tab and change the Status to Active.
- Save the Status change by clicking Update Data.
For now on, the Session host and attendees will be able to access the Session within the Studio tab in Bluebeam Revu or Vu.
Revu 2017 & Below
A Session Host can reactivate a Session from the Studio Portal before the session is permanently deleted from the server.
Finished Session: After 120 days, a finished session will be permanently deleted from the server.
Inactive Session: After 180 days of inactivity, a session will be permanently deleted from the server.
After a Session is permanently deleted from the server, it cannot be recovered. Learn more in our Studio FAQ
Reactivate a Session
Go to studio.bluebeam.com
Log in with your Bluebeam ID .
Studio Prime users will need to switch to Classic Mode before continuing. the email address located at the top right corner of the Prime Portal. From the dropdown menu, click Classic Mode
From My Sessions, click the you want to reactivate.
In the Profile tab, click the dropdown to see more options.
From the list, select
Click Update data
Open and log into Studio
The Session is now active and will appear in your Sessions list.