- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
- Revu 2018
A Session Host can reactivate a Session from the Studio Portal before the session is permanently deleted from the server.
- Finished Session: After 120 days, a finished session will be permanently deleted from the server.
- Inactive Session: After 180 days of inactivity, a session will be permanently deleted from the server.
After a Session is permanently deleted from the server, it cannot be recovered. Learn more in our Studio FAQ.
Reactivate a Session
- Close Revu .
- Go to studio.bluebeam.com.
- Log in with your Bluebeam ID (BBID).
Studio Prime users will need to switch to Classic Mode before continuing. Click the email address located at the top right corner of the Prime Portal. From the dropdown menu, click Classic Mode.
- From My Sessions, click the Session you want to reactivate.
- In the Profile tab, click the Status dropdown to see more options.
- From the list, select Active.
- Click Update data.
- Open Revu and log into Studio .
The Session is now active and will appear in your Sessions list.