A Session Host can recover deleted Session documents from the Studio Portal. The Session will need to be active to access any recovered documents. If you need to reactivate an inactive or finalized Session, see How to reactivate a finished or inactive Studio Session. If you are looking to recover a deleted Studio Project or file, see here.
Recover deleted Session documents
- Sign out of Studio .
- Go to studio.bluebeam.com.
- Sign in with your Bluebeam ID (BBID).
- From My Sessions, click the Session containing the document you want to recover.
- Click on the Documents tab, and find the name or Document ID of the file you want to recover.
- Under the Status column, the document will be listed as either Active or Deleted. Click on the name of your deleted document.
- Click Recover. The status of the document changes to Active.
- Open Revu and sign into Studio .
Your recovered document is now active and will appear under Documents in your Session.