- Revu eXtreme
In Revu eXtreme, Batch Slip Sheet automates the process of copying markups over to multiple pages and PDFs. For more general information about this function, please see our Batch Slip Sheet tutorial.
Run Batch Slip Sheet
To transfer markups from one PDF to another, follow these steps:
- Open Revu.
The PDFs in question don’t need to be open in Revu to run Batch Slip Sheet. However, having the PDFs open will allow you to check if markups are transferred properly.
- Go to Batch > Slip Sheet.
- In the Batch Slip Sheet dialog box, add the destination PDF(s) under Current Files. Then add the PDF(s) with markups under Revised Files.
- Under Match By, select how you’d like to identify the page(s) that need the markups.
If the destination PDF has a different number of pages than the source file, choosing Page Label or Page Region can work around the discrepancy.
- Click Match Pages.
- The dialog box will display matched pages, and you can toggle to view unmatched pages.
- Under Options, select Replace Current Pages with Revised Pages from the dropdown.
- Deselect the Copy Markups from Current Pages to Revised Pages option.
- Click OK.
- Next, you’ll see options for any unmatched pages.
- If you don’t want to extract any unmatched pages, select Skip.
- You’ll receive a batch summary and can save a detailed report to your computer.
- Click OK to save the report and/or run the Batch Slip Sheet process.
Your markups from the revised pages will appear on the current version. If you need to manually transfer markups to any unmatched pages, please see Transfer markups to another document for more detailed steps.
Learn how to transfer markups from one document to another using Batch Slip Sheet in Revu eXtreme.