How to reassign ownership of a Studio Session and edit individual or group permissions for a Studio Project.
Bluebeam® Revu® 2018
In Revu, you can edit Studio permissions for individual users and groups, and reassign ownership of a Session or Project.
Reassigning Studio Session Ownership
Follow these steps to reassign ownership of a Studio Session:
- Sign into the Bluebeam Studio Portal
- Go to the My Sessions tab on the left.
- From the list, select the Session you want to reassign.
- Click Reassign Ownership and and enter the email address of the new Session owner.
The email address you enter must match the one from the new owner’s Studio account. If the new owner doesn’t have a Studio account, please refer to Creating a Studio Account in Bluebeam Revu.
- Click Apply; you will see a confirmation message.
Assigning Full Control of Studio Projects
You can reassign ownership of a Studio Project by editing its permissions from Project Settings. For this process, the new Project owner needs a Bluebeam Studio account, and have signed into the Project at least once.
- Sign into the Project and click Project Settings .
- Go to the Permissions tab and select the user’s email address from the User/Groups list on the left.
If the user is not in the project, click the Plus sign on the left and select the desired user from the Add Users/Groups dialog box, and click OK.
- In the Applied/Permissions window, select Full Control > Allow.
- Click Apply and OK to close the dialog box.
The user now has complete control over the User Access, Permissions and Folder Permissions tabs. Because the host still owns the Project and all Groups they’ve created, users with Full Control cannot block or remove the host from the Project, or edit the host’s Groups (i.e. add or remove users from Groups).