Reassigning ownership of a Session
In Revu, you can edit Studio permissions for individual users and groups, and reassign ownership of a Session. Once you’ve reassigned ownership of a Session, you will no longer be its owner or have control over preferences.
To reassign ownership of a Session:
- Sign into the Bluebeam Studio Portal
- Go to the My Sessions tab on the left.
- From the list, select the Session you want to reassign.
- Click Reassign Ownership and and enter the email address of the new Session owner.
The email address you enter must match the one from the new owner’s Studio account. If the new owner doesn’t have a Studio account, please refer to Creating a Studio Account in Bluebeam Revu.
- Click Apply; you will see a confirmation message.