Revu can show multiple measurement values within one measurement markup, which eliminates redundancy when performing takeoffs.
Let’s say you are taking measurements for a room that needs carpet. You need to know the square footage of the room to know how much carpet is needed, but you also need to get the room perimeter measurement so you can purchase the correct amount of tacking strip to keep the carpet down. Instead of taking separate area and perimeter measurements, you can just take an area measurement and have the perimeter measurement display at the same time. Let me show you how:
- Take the Area measurement for the room.
Note: The measurement value is on top of the text in the drawing. This can be moved by holding down the Shift key and clicking and dragging the label to a more visible location.
- Press Alt + P to display the Properties tab.
- Check Show All Measurements in the Appearance section of the Properties tab.
The Show All Measurements option works with three measurement types:
- Area shows area and perimeter.
- Volume shows area, perimeter, wall area and volume.
- Radius shows radius, angle and cord length.
- Check Show Centroid to display the centroid point, if needed.