- Revu 20
After updating to Revu 20.2.80, PDFs won’t display after opening them, and the canvas remains blank.
- You can resolve the issue by going to our Download Center and installing the latest version of Revu.
- Alternatively, you can install the latest Visual C++ Redistributable supported by Microsoft.
You may need to perform this step if you installed Revu 20.2.85 using the in-app updater because it won’t reconfigure the required libraries.
- Go to the Windows support site to access the download links for Visual C++ Redistributable.
- Download the x64 and x86 Windows Visual C++ installer by clicking the links next to x64 or x86.
- x64 is for 64-bit operating systems.
- x86 is for 32-bit operating systems.
- Run the installer by double-clicking the .exe file in your Downloads folder.
You’ll need Windows administrator access to install the file. Otherwise, you’ll need to contact your IT admin.
- After the installation completes, reboot your computer and open a PDF in Revu.
If PDFs still don’t display after installing/reinstalling the latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable, please submit a support ticket here.