Learn how to reassign Studio Session ownership and grant Full Control of a Studio Project.
Revu for Mac® 2.0
Reassigning Studio Session Ownership
Follow these steps to reassign Studio Session ownership:
- Log into the Bluebeam Studio Portal and select My Sessions on the left.
- From the list, click the Session name.
- Go to Reassign Ownership and enter the new owner’s email.
The new owner must have a Studio account before you complete this step. Also, the email you enter must match the new owner’s Studio account email. If the owner doesn’t have a Studio account, it’s easy to create one.
- Click Apply.
You no longer own or control the Session.
Granting Full Control of Studio Projects
While Studio Projects can’t be reassigned the same way Sessions can, you may grant Full Control to a user. A Full Control permission grants users the same privileges as the Project host.
- From the Studio panel, open the Project and click Preferences .
- From the User Access tab, select or add the user.
- Go to the Folder Permissions tab and select the user’s email from the Users/Groups list.
- Under Permissions, expand the Full Control dropdown and select Allow.
- Click Apply and OK to close the dialog.
The user now has full control over User Access, Permissions and Folder Permissions for that Project.