Release date: 06/24/20
- Increased the data limit on all Insight reports to accommodate larger reporting needs
Studio Prime Folder Automation:
Build automations in Projects to speed up repetitive processes and workflows, which automatically carry out a set of actions on a Project folder based on a defined trigger.
- Available Conversions
- Image (JPG, JPEG, TIFF, PNG)
- Available PDF Manipulations
- Create PDF/A report
- Delete pages
- Export form data
- Export markups
- Extract pages
- Header and Footers
- Import custom columns
- Insert blank pages
- Insert pages
- Process colors
- Reduce file size
- Reverse pages
- Rotate pages
- Save as PDF/A
- Fixed a beta issue with folder automations in Projects not using folder-level permissions
- Improved perfomance related to loading folder automations in the Prime Portal
- Fixed an issue with Studio Insights when using IE10+
Studio Insights: New reports added
Generate reports in the Studio Prime Portal on activity in Projects and Sessions that are managed within Studio Prime.
- Projects Shared Links Report: This report details the shared links generated in Prime Projects, allowing Administrators to audit access to files shared with others.
- Projects and Sessions Statistics Report: This report details the number of users and documents, as well as the last activity of a Project/Session.
- User Statistics Report: This report details the number of Projects/Sessions users own or are attending within Prime.
- Member External Participation Report: This report details which Projects and Sessions one or more Members are currently participating in outside of Prime.
Updated Dashboard Experience
Administrators who log in to the Studio Prime Portal now have additional information on the history of recently created Projects and Sessions.
- Fixed issues with Studio Prime Portal password recovery
- Addressed issue with ordering Project and Sessions based on available sort options
- Resolved issue when deleting a Project would not remove Collaborators from Studio Prime
- Fixed issue that caused scroll pagination to fail if Projects exceeded 100
- Addressed issue in which restricted users were led to inaccurate Studio Prime Collaborator totals
Studio Insights: Report on User Activity Across Studio Prime
Generate detailed reports on activity across all Projects and Sessions that are managed within Studio Prime for any user.
Manage Studio Project and Session Restricted States
Administrators now have control over the restricted state of Prime Projects and Sessions, allowing them to ensure only invited participants can join.
- Fixed issues with icons in IE11 showing up incorrectly in the Studio Prime Portal
- Addressed issue with maintaining the last visited page when using the back button in Studio Prime Portal
- Resolved issue in which an invalid number of invited users was shown when re-inviting users
User Management: Member and Collaborator Details
Get access to user detail pages to get an overview of which Projects and Sessions they own or are attending within Studio Prime.
Studio Project and Session Details
Get access to Project and Session detail pages to view a list of attendees and documents.
Transfer Ownership of Projects and Sessions
Administrators can now transfer ownership of a managed Project or Session from one Member to another.
- Fixed issues with using IE8 and above in the Studio Prime Portal
- Fixed issue with the Collaborator count being incorrect after revoking a Member
- Fixed issue with empty email fields while inviting Members
Studio Prime Portal
Log in to the Studio Prime Portal to oversee advanced user management, Studio Insights reporting and API integrations.
Invite Studio users to join your Studio Prime account and manage those users’ Projects, Sessions, and access to Studio and specific content.
Generate and export in-depth reports from the Prime Portal on activity in Projects and Sessions that are managed within Studio Prime to gain insights into Studio usage and audit access to managed content.
- Project Activity Report: Details the activity carried out by users in a Project.
- Sessions Activity Report: Details the activity carried out by users in a Session, as seen in the Record log.
- User Participation Report: Details which managed Projects and Sessions one or more users are currently participating in, enabling the ability to conduct access audits.
Studio API and Integrations Management
Access the Studio API for custom integrations to take internal and external applications to the next level. Manage access to the API integrations to ensure only authorized integrations are in use.