Using an older version of Revu?
Bluebeam Plans allow you to access Revu 21, Studio, and Bluebeam Cloud on up to five devices using a single login. Your Bluebeam ID (BBID) is the login you use to access your account. If you don’t already have a BBID, you’ll be prompted to create one when accessing these services. After creating a BBID, you’ll be able to sign in to all Bluebeam services with a single email and password. You can also sign into Studio using a different BBID from the one you use to sign in to Bluebeam Revu.
Create a Bluebeam ID
To create a BBID:
- Open Revu 21.
- Select Sign In on the upper-right corner.
- Go to the Create Account tab.
- Enter the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- A display name to be associated with all the edits and markups you do while working in Studio.
- The email address you want to use for your BBID. Studio Session and Project invitations as well as notifications and alerts will be emailed to this address.
The password you want to use for your BBID. Your password must be 8 – 32 characters long and include an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, one number, and one special character (!@#$, etc.).
- Select Create Account.
- You’ll receive a Bluebeam verification email containing a link to validate your new BBID. If the account isn’t validated within seven (7) days, it will be disabled.
The validation link will expire after 24 hours. Clicking an expired validation link will notify Bluebeam to send you another link. If the email doesn’t arrive in your inbox, please check your spam or junk email folder. Make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is on the approved list of senders.
Licensing & Registration