The measurements you create use an incorrect scale or measurement unit.
This happens because the document contains at least one viewport that defines the scale and units of measurement.
Use the following steps to remove the unwanted viewport:
- Open the Measurements (Alt+U) panel and expand the Viewports dropdown.
- From the Viewports list, select the viewport you want to delete.
- Select the Clear All Viewports icon.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Select Clear All From Page to delete the highlighted viewport from the current page.
- Select Clear All From Document to remove viewports from the entire document.