Using an older version of Revu?
Your drawing is highlighted blue when taking a measurement.
The document contains at least one Viewport which defines the scale and units of measurement.
You can remove the unwanted viewport by following these steps:
- Open the Measurements (Alt+U) panel and expand the Viewports dropdown.
- In the Viewports list, select the viewport you’d like to delete.
- Select the Clear All Viewports icon.
- Select Clear All From Page to delete the highlighted viewport from the current page.
- Select Clear All From Document to remove viewports from the entire document.
Find out why your drawings turn blue while taking measurements and how to troubleshoot this in Revu 21.