- Revu 21
- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
- Revu 2018
Microsoft Word and Excel
With the Bluebeam printer or plugin, you can quickly add pages to the beginning or end of an existing PDF, instead of creating a second PDF and then using Insert Pages or Combine PDFs . This is helpful when creating PDFs from different built-in applications, without having to run a batch process.
If you use Revu 21, you must have a Core or Complete subscription plan to use the Bluebeam printer or plugin.
Types of append modes:
There are three types of append modes, which can be accessed in the Save As dialog from our supported plugins, or by printing to the Bluebeam PDF printer. The modes are as follows:
- Overwrite: Replaces the existing PDF.
- Prepend: Adds the new content to the beginning of the existing PDF.
- Append: Adds the new content to the end of the existing PDF.
How to append a PDF
You cannot append or prepend a PDF that is currently open in Revu or another program. If a message reports that the PDF is currently open, close the PDF and click Retry.
- Open a document in Word.
- In the ribbon, under the Bluebeam group, click Create PDF and save the PDF.
- Next, open a spreadsheet in Excel and click the Create PDF button.
- In the Save As dialog, select the name of the PDF that you just created in Word.
- From the Append Mode dropdown, select Append.
- Click Save. The new pages will be added to the end of the existing PDF file.
>With the Bluebeam printer or plugin, you can quickly add pages to the beginning or end of an existing PDF.