This article applies to:
- Revu 21
- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
- Revu 2018
Your Studio display name is the name that appears next to your activity in Projects and Sessions. Both Projects and Sessions are set to the same display name by default but can be changed independently of each other. Changes to your Studio display name are reflected in the Attendees list, Markups List, and Sessions chat.
If you are instead looking to change your BBID (Studio login credentials), see Update your Bluebeam ID (BBID) account information.
To change your Studio Projects display name:
- Go to Revu > Preferences (Ctrl+K)
- From the sidebar, select General, and then select Options.
- Next to User, enter your desired display name.
- Select OK.
To change your Studio Sessions display name:
- Go to your Studio portal page:
- Sign in with your BBID.
Studio Prime users will need to switch to Classic Mode before continuing. Click the email address located at the top right corner of the Prime Portal. From the dropdown menu, click Classic Mode.
- Click My Profile on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Under the User Data tab, you’ll see Default Name populated with your current display name.
- Click the text box, and enter your desired display name.
- Click Update profile.
Your new display names will now be reflected in new Projects and Sessions going forward. However, changes to your Studio display name won’t be reflected in current or previous Projects and Sessions.
Revu 2017 & Below