Bluebeam has stopped development on future versions of Revu for Mac. However, we will release a Revu for Mac 2.1 update in December 2019.
We understand this decision impacts many users and organizations, and we are committed to providing the support and resources required during this transition.
Bluebeam has recently committed to building a new cloud-based ecosystem of solutions that delivers powerful features, tools and workflows accessible from any device and location. To invest in this long-term vision, we are winding down the Revu for Mac product. The official End of Life date is March 1, 2020.
We understand that Revu for Mac provides many benefits to your business. To minimize any disruption, we will provide the following:
- Your Revu for Mac licenses will continue working, but we will not release updates after March 2020.
- All customers on Revu for Mac 2.0 have access to the 2.1 release, which includes bug fixes and improved compatibility with macOS Catalina. Customers on Revu for Mac 1.0 are able to purchase the Mac 2.1 upgrade until March 1st, 2020. If you are interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local reseller.
This is only available for upgrades; maintenance sales and renewals are no longer available as of March 1, 2019.
- I’m on Revu for Mac 1.0. How can I get access to 2.1?
Upgrades are available at current list price. Contact email@example.com or your local reseller if you are interested.
- I have active Maintenance. Will I still be able to get technical support?
Yes. Users with active maintenance have access to phone and email support until the product reaches its end of life (March 01, 2020). This includes troubleshooting and bug fixes for critical issues (on a case-by-case basis). However, it does not include any new development of additional features.Users without maintenance still have access to our technical support team via email.
- Will I be able to continue running Revu for Mac if I update my OS?
Revu for Mac 2.x is compatible with these versions of macOS. However, when a new version of macOS is released it’s not uncommon for there to be some changes that may affect performance, and Bluebeam will attempt to address any OS related performance issues while it is in Core Support.
- After the product reaches its end of life, what resources are available to me?
Online documentation will remain available on our Support Site.
- Can I still buy seats of Revu for Mac?
New seat purchases are no longer available. Upgrades from Mac 1 to Mac 2 remain available for purchase until March 1st, 2020. If you are interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local reseller.
- Is it possible to run Revu for Windows on my Mac?
It is possible to run Revu for Windows on a Mac via Boot Camp or Parallels. However, there are potential variables in these scenarios that may cause compatibility conflicts with our software. Due to this, Bluebeam cannot extensively troubleshoot or resolve user issues in these environments.
To learn more and see a list of all EOL products, go to Bluebeam End of Life (EOL) Products.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Revu for Mac 1
Revu for Mac 2