- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
- Revu 2018
A Session host can recover deleted Session documents from the Studio portal. The Session will need to be active to access any recovered documents. If you need to reactivate an inactive or finalized Session, see this article. If you need to recover a deleted Studio Project or file, click here.
- Sign in with your Bluebeam ID (BBID).
Studio Prime users will need to switch to Classic Mode before continuing. To do so, select the email address located in the top right corner of the Studio Prime portal. From the dropdown menu, select Classic Mode.
- In My Sessions, select the Session that contains the document you’d like to recover.
- Go to the Documents tab, and find the name or Document ID of the PDF. The document you’d like to restore should have a Deleted status.
- Select Recover. The status of the document changes to Active.
- Open Revu and sign into Studio.
Your recovered document is now active and will appear under Documents in your Session.