- Revu 21 & Below
The PDF isn’t to scale when printing your drawing or document.
Check Revu, your printer, and the Bluebeam plugin to ensure your settings are correct.
Turn Page Scaling off
- In Revu, select File > Print.
- In the Page Scaling dropdown, select None.
Check for scale settings in the printer or plotter driver
- In the program you’re printing from, open the Print window and select the Properties button to see the settings for the printer driver.
- Check the settings in your printer driver for a Scale or Shrink to Fit option.
- If Shrink to Fit is enabled, disable it so the printer will be full scale. The layout of printer drivers vary, so the setting may have a different name or might be located somewhere else in the driver dialog.
Adjust Plot Scale when using the plugin for AutoCAD
With Revu 21, you must have a Core or Complete plan to turn on the Bluebeam plugin. For Revu 20 & below, you must have a license that is CAD or eXtreme edition.
- In AutoCAD, go to the Output tab.
- In the Bluebeam section, select Change Settings.
- Go to the Page Setup tab.
- Select Custom or Global from the Page Setup list to enable these settings.
- Select the appropriate Paper Size.
- Under Plot Scale, select 1:1 from the Scale dropdown.
If Native (AutoCAD) is selected in the Page Setup list, Bluebeam uses the settings from AutoCAD’s Page Setup options.
Integrations & Plugins
Learn how to fix a PDF with an incorrect scale after printing.