- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
- Revu 2018
The PDF isn’t to scale when printing to a physical printer.
Check Revu, your printer, and the Bluebeam plugin to ensure your settings are correct.
Turn Page Scaling off
- In Revu, click File > Print .
- In the Page Scaling dropdown select None.
Check for scale settings in the printer or plotter driver.
- In the program you’re printing from, open the Print window and click the Properties button to see the settings for the printer driver.
- Check the settings in your printer driver for a Scale or Shrink to Fit option.
- If Shrink to Fit is enabled, disable it so that the printer will be full scale. The layout of printer drivers vary, so the setting may have a different name or might be located somewhere else in the driver dialog.
Adjust Plot Scale when using the plugin for AutoCAD
- In AutoCAD, go to the Output tab.
- In the Bluebeam section, click Change Settings .
- Select Custom or Global from the list to enable these settings.
- Select the appropriate Paper Size.
- In the Plot Scale section, in the Scale dropdown, select 1:1.
Integrations & Plugins
Learn how to fix a PDF with an incorrect scale after printing.