This article applies to:
- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
- Revu 2018
Your print job doesn’t complete when Print Spaces is enabled under Printer settings. Printing progress bar disappears before completing, which results in random number of pages printed.
This issue will be resolved in an upcoming release. As a temporary workaround, you can resolve this issue by ensuring that the Spaces panel is visible when printing your document(s). If you don’t need to print Spaces, than you can simply unselect the Print Spaces option under Print Settings to resolve this issue.
To ensure that the Spaces panel is visible when printing:
- Before printing a file from Revu, click on the Spaces panel (Alt-S).
- With the Spaces panel visible, print your desired file.
To print without Print Spaces enabled:
- In Revu, go to File > Print (Ctrl-P).
- Uncheck Print Spaces under Printer Options.
- Print your desired file as usual.
The issue should now be resolved.