- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
- Revu 2018
A Session Host can reactivate a Session from the Studio Portal before the session is permanently deleted from the server.
- Finished Session: After 120 days, a finished Session will be permanently deleted from the server.
- Deleted Session: After 120 days, a Session marked as ‘deleted’ will be permanently deleted from the server.
- Inactive Session: After 180 days of inactivity, a Session will be marked as ‘deleted.’
Reactivate a Session
Hosts can reactivate a Session that has been archived, suspended, or marked as ‘deleted.’ To do this:
- Close Revu .
- Go to your Studio portal page:
- Log in with your Bluebeam ID (BBID).
Studio Prime users will need to switch to Classic Mode before continuing. Click the email address located at the top right corner of the Prime Portal. From the dropdown menu, click Classic Mode.
- From My Sessions, click the Session you want to reactivate.
- In the Profile tab, click the Status dropdown to see more options.
- From the list, select Active.
- Click Update data.
- Open Revu and log into Studio .
The Session is now active and will appear in your Sessions list.
Inactive Session Notifications
Hosts will also receive an email notification 10 days before a Session becomes inactive and marked as ‘deleted’ by Studio.
To keep the Session active, click the first link in the email:
The link will open a new tab in your browser before launching the Session in Revu. This will reset Studio’s timestamp for the Session, keeping it active and extending the period before it’s considered ‘deleted.’