- All versions of Revu
You can transfer a tool set by exporting it from Revu 2019, uploading it to a Studio Project, connecting to the Project with Revu for iPad, and then importing it.
Exporting the Tool Set from Revu
- In Revu, go to the Tool Chest .
- Click Tool Chest > Manage Tool Sets.
- Click on the tool set you’d like export, and then click Export.
- Upload the tool set file (.btx) to a Studio Project.
The name of the .btx file may be different from the name shown in the Tool Chest or the Manage Tool Sets dialog.
Importing the Tool Set to Revu for iPad
- Open Revu for iPad and tap Document Manager .
- Log into your Studio Project and tap the tool set file to import it into the Revu for iPad Tool Chest.
- To start using the tool set, tap Tab Access and go into the Tool Chest .