This article applies to:
- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
- Revu 2018
To perform a general uninstall of Revu, follow the steps below. If you want to uninstall Revu and transfer your license to another computer, see Transferring a Revu license to a new computer.
Performing an uninstall
- Open Revu and go to Revu > Unregister. Close Revu after you have successfully unregistered.
- On your computer, click the Start menu and then select Apps and Features (Programs and Features).
- Select Bluebeam Revu and then select Uninstall. Follow the on-screen prompts to continue uninstalling the software.
If you are using Revu 2019 or below, your uninstall is now complete. If you are using Revu 20, continue to step 4.
- From Apps and Features, select BluebeamOCR 20. As of Revu 20, the OCR module must be uninstalled separately from the general Revu application.
- Select Uninstall. Follow the on-screen prompts to continue uninstalling the software.