This article applies to:
- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
- Revu won’t open after updating through the in-app updater.
- Revu won’t open after updating Windows.
You can resolve this issue by uninstalling and reinstalling Revu.
First, uninstall Revu.
- Select Start , then select Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
- Select your version of Revu:
- For Revu 20, select Bluebeam Revu 20. You don’t have to uninstall BluebeamOCR 20.
- For Revu 2019, select Bluebeam Revu 2019.x.
- Select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to continue uninstalling the software
Then re-install Revu.
Follow these steps to re-install Revu, or visit the Installation Guide.
- Download your version of Revu.
- Run the installation file.
- When prompted, choose your desired language and select Next.
- If you have an older version of Revu already installed, the Installation Options dialog box will appear.
- Select a Side-by-Side installation if you’d like to keep the older version of Revu installed.
- Select Install.
- Select Finish when the final installation dialog appears. Don’t start Revu or the Bluebeam Administrator until you select Finish and the final installation window closes.
The installation is now completed. If you need to restart your computer, save your work and close any running applications.
When you launch Revu, your licensing information will already be registered. Should any issues arise, please see Revu registration errors.