- Revu 20
- Revu 2019
How to Access Log Files
When experiencing technical issues with Revu, sending your log files to Bluebeam Technical Support will help identify and solve the problem(s) more quickly. Follow these steps to retrieve your log files:
- Open Revu.
- Go to Revu > Preferences (Ctrl+K).
- From the sidebar, select Admin.
- Under the Options tab, select Explore Log Folder.
A file viewer window will pop up with your log files.
Emailing Log Files
Complete the following steps to save and send your log files to Bluebeam Technical Support:
- Select all log files using Ctrl+A.
- Right-click and select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Name the zipped folder and hit Enter.
- In an email to email@example.com, attach the new zip folder of your log files.
- Be sure to include your contact information and as much information as possible about your technical issue in the email; then hit Send. This will create an official case with Bluebeam Technical Support.