- Revu for Windows
You’re unable to edit your own markups or those placed by another user in a Studio Session.
Any markups present on a document at the time of upload won’t be editable in a Studio Session. This includes markups you may have created yourself before uploading the document to a Session. In addition, markups placed by a user while in a Session will only be editable by that same user.
While the above is intended behavior to maintain document integrity, you can follow the steps below if you need to make changes:
- Open the desired Session.
- Open the desired Session document.
- If permissions allow, go to File > Save As.
- Save the document to a desired location.
- Open the document and make any desired changes.
- Go back into the Session and select the Add File button . Select the document with your changes and reupload.
A new Session document will be added to the Session with the changes you’ve made.
Revu 2017 & Below