Top issues in Revu 2017.0 that have been resolved with the release of 2017.0.10
Please refer to the Bluebeam Support site for information about:
- Upgrading your license from Revu 2016 and below
- Updating from Revu 2017.0
- Installing Revu 2017
- Full Revu 2017.0.10 Release Notes
Bluebeam Revu Standard, CAD, and eXtreme
- Overall slow performance after upgrading to Revu 2017 when opening and navigating through Sets in Bluebeam Studio Projects.
- The Count Column in the Markups List displays the wrong quantity for Count markups made in Revu 2016.x and below.
- Installing Revu 2017 breaks the Elum Tools plugin and Licaso within Revit.
- “Non-PDF” files in located in Bluebeam Studio Projects which are not cached will not download and open.
- Permissions for files downloaded from Studio Projects are set to Read Only.
- Font Cache (FontCache.xml) issues and errors are not resolved as expected when the Font Cache is rebuilt.
- Markups created using the Dynamic Fill feature are sometimes labeled with the incorrect Subject in the Properties tab and Markups List.
- Some pages are missing when multi-page PDF’s are printed to physical printers or the Bluebeam PDF printer.
|Revu Windows||Studio||Licensing and Registration|
|Revu for Mac||Studio Prime||Training Videos|
|Revu for iPad||Studio Enterprise||Updates and Installation|
|Revu Enterprise Installation|