You have a tool set in Revu on your computer that you’d like to use in Revu for iPad.
You can do this by exporting the tool set from Revu and uploading it to a Bluebeam Studio Project, and then connecting to the Project with Revu for iPad, and importing it.
Let’s take a look at the steps for getting this done:
Exporting the Tool Set from Revu
- Open Revu and go to the Tool Chest .
- Click Manage Tool Sets , select the tool set you’d like export, and then click Export. You can repeat this step for each tool set you’d like to export.
- Upload the tool set file (.btx) to a Studio Project.
The name of the .btx file may be different from the name shown in the Tool Chest or the Manage Tool Sets dialog.
Importing the Tool Set into Revu for iPad
- Open Revu for iPad and tap Document Manager .
- Log into your Studio Project and tap the tool set file to import it into the Tool Chest.
- To start using the tool set, tap Tab Access and go into the Tool Chest .