How to transfer your tool sets from Revu for Mac to Revu for iPad.
Bluebeam® Revu® for Mac® 2.x
Revu for iPad®
You have a tool set in Revu for Mac that you’d like to use in Revu for iPad.
Export the tool set from Revu for Mac and upload it to a Studio Project. Then, connect to the Project with Revu for iPad, and import it.
Exporting the Tool Set from Revu for Mac
- With Revu open, click the Tool Chest (Option-X).
- Click Tool Chest > Manage Tool Sets, and select the tool set you’d like to export.
- Click Export and save the tool set to your hard drive.
- Upload the tool set file (.btx) to a Studio Project.
The name of the .btx file may be different from the name shown in the Tool Chest or the Manage Tool Sets dialog.
Importing the Tool Set into Revu for iPad
- Open Revu for iPad and tap Document Manager .
- Log into the Studio Project you uploaded your tool set into.
- Tap the tool set file to import it into the Revu for iPad Tool Chest.
- To start using the tool set, tap Tab Access and go into the Tool Chest .