- Revu for Mac 2
How to move a Revu for Mac license to a new computer.
Bluebeam® Revu® for Mac® 2.0
Transfer a Revu for Mac license to a new computer by completing the steps below. You will need the serial number and product key from the License Certificate, which was sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have your serial number, please contact License & Registration.
Moving the License on macOS High Sierra 10.13 and macOS Sierra 10.12
- Confirm that your version of Revu is compatible with the operating system on your new computer.
- While connected to the internet, unregister the version of Revu that currently has your license.
If you uninstall Revu from a device without unregistering it first, you might exceed the number of seats on your license.
- From the Menu Bar, click Help > Unregister.
- Close Revu.
- Uninstall Revu from the original computer.
- Open Finder and expand the Applications panel on the left.
- Locate your current version of Revu and click once to highlight. Do not open.
- From the Menu Bar, click File > Move to Trash (Command-Delete).
- From your Dock, secondary click the Trash Icon to produce a pop-up menu.
- Click Open. Find your current version of Revu and secondary click.
- Click Delete Immediately and then confirm Delete in the dialog box. Your old version of Revu should be deleted now.
- Download and install Revu on the new computer. You can find the download link on your license certificate or the Downloads & Updates page.
Make sure you download the edition and version of Revu listed on your license certificate.
- During the installation, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the authorization process on the new computer.
If Revu is already installed on the new computer, you are ready to transfer your license.
- Open Revu.
- From the Menu Bar, click Help > Register.
- In the dialog box, enter the serial number and product key from your License Certificate.
- Click Register.
Revu for Mac 2
Licensing & Registration