Improvements to the Revu Update Process
Bluebeam Revu Windows 2017
How do I update Revu?
Revu 2017 streamlines the update process by using a much smaller file instead of the full installation. The update is 92% smaller than the full installation, greatly reducing the amount of time needed to update your software.
The quickest and easiest way to download the correct file is to click Help > Product Updates inside Revu. This will look at what you have installed and display a link to the correct file to download.
- Open Revu.
- Click Help > Product Updates .
- Click the update button.
- Click Save and choose a convenient location to save the update.
- Once the download has finished, close Revu.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the location you saved the update file and open the file.
- Follow the instructions to install the update.
How do I install Revu for the first time?
If you’re installing Revu for the first time, download the full installation of Revu 2017.
Can I still directly download the file?
Yes, you still have the option of directly downloading the files, but we encourage you to update using Product Updates in Revu to ensure that you get the correct file. What you need depends on the installed version of Revu.
- If you have Revu 2017.x, you can install the update.
- If you have Revu 2016 or earlier, you need the full installation.
A single update file is used for Revu Standard, CAD and eXtreme, as well as 64-bit and 32-bit Windows. Click the link below to download the update:
If you have Revu 2016 or below, or you want to perform a new installation, please click one of buttons below to download the installer for the Revu software listed on your license certificate.
If you’re deploying Revu to multiple computers, see the Enterprise Installation page for additional information and links to the enterprise updates.