Learn how to update to the latest version of Revu.
Bluebeam® Revu® 2018
How do I update Revu?
The quickest and easiest way is to update within Revu. Revu will verify the build and version you have installed and display a link to the correct update file.
- Open Revu.
- Go to Help > Check for Updates
- Click on the Update to 2018.5 button.
- A dialog box appears asking where to download the update file. Choose a convenient location and click OK.
- Close Revu.
- In the Windows File Explorer, navigate to the location you chose and double-click the update file.
- Follow the instructions to install the update.
Can I directly download the update file?
A single update file is used for Revu Standard, CAD and eXtreme, as well as 64-bit and 32-bit Windows. Click the button below to download the update:
How do I install Revu for the first time?
If you’re installing Revu for the first time, download the full installation of Revu 2018. If you’re deploying Revu to multiple computers, see the Enterprise Deployment page for additional information and links to the enterprise updates.