Custom settings, stamps, profiles, and tool sets are retained when you update Revu. When the new version of Revu is installed, your settings and files will be automatically copied to the appropriate locations.
How to update Revu
The quickest and easiest way is to update within Revu. Revu will verify the build and version you have installed and display a link to the correct update file.
- Open Revu.
- Go to Help > Check for Updates
- Click on the Update to 2019.x button.
- A dialog box appears asking where to download the update file. Choose a convenient location and click OK.
- Close Revu.
- In the Windows File Explorer, navigate to the location you chose and double-click the update file.
- Follow the instructions to install the update.
Direct downloads of the update file
To manually choose your update file, visit our Downloads & Updates page.
We encourage you to update using Check for Updates in Revu whenever possible to ensure that it matches your version.
How to install Revu for the first time
If you’re installing Revu for the first time, download the full installation of Revu 2019. If you’re deploying Revu to multiple computers, see the Enterprise Deployment page for additional information and links to the enterprise updates.