Other versions of this article:
In Windows® 10, 8.1, and 7 SP1
Follow the steps below to set the Revu as the default PDF viewer. This process requires administrator rights on the computer.
- Open Revu.
- Click Revu > Preferences (Ctrl+K).
- Select Admin from the left-hand menu.
- Click Open Default Programs.
- When the Default Apps window displays, complete these additional steps:
- Click on Choose default apps by file type.
- Scroll through the list until you reach .pdf, then click on the plus icon or the program associated with .pdf.
- Select Bluebeam Revu from the list of programs.
Setting Revu as the default viewer also enables Bluebeam as the previewer used by Outlook® and Windows Explorer.
Learn how to make Bluebeam Revu your default PDF viewer to quickly start editing files. Follow our step-by-step guide here.